what i know for sure today at 43...
- life requires balance, i cant be everything to all people
- my children need their mother more as teenagers than when they were younger
- i have to go through ALL life's twists and turns so that i can learn how to be the best mother, daughter, wife and friend
- if i need help, i have to ask for it
- that if i want to loose weight i have to stop eating for 2 (or 3). there's no magic pill or forces working against me, just discipline.
- that crisis can bond a family if you are willing to accept that crisis as a journey of life lessons
- that art heals
it has been a tough year, joys, tears, pain, fear, but with every twist and turn that has challenged our hearts we have grown stronger and more passionate (especially since it didn't seem like it at the time). My art, the timing of the 48 Weeks workshop documenting this year, the journey has been my therapy and such a gift. timing is everything and i thank all of my friends and internet friends and family for giving so willingly...your support is awesome!
here's to a new year! i am grateful for every road you lead me down!