this weeks inspiration wednesday is about pieces. that life's pictures are all about the small little pieces that come together to create the fabric of life's journey. taking a second look at things often reveals that the outcomes are really the result of a million decisions made, people that have come into your life and experiences had.
running the 1/2 marathon, was about more than running for 2 and a 1/2 hours. it was about setting goals, making changes, my family, support, meeting people, inspirations and disappointments. it was not a simple as just do it. it was about all the factors that make up the journey of life. the moments that touch and change. the outcome represents all of these pieces creating a patchwork that contributes to the grand scheme.
what are the pieces that make up the fabric of your life. the daily pieces of the puzzle that may go unnoticed?
here's the how to in my inspiration journal this week.
- cut 1" pices of 3 different green fabrics, 2 different blue fabrics and canvas
- glued them down to the page with aleene's tacky glue
- used water to twist green cardstock into stems (if you have taken my bloom workshop you already know this trick)
- punched book text flowers and mounted on pop dots
- tied jute through buttons and glue dotted to flower centers
- adhered ribbon leaves (may arts)
- bent wire to spell "you" and stitched it to the page with brown thread
- adhered text strip quote and inkedthe text and edges with antique linen distress ink
what do we need to see...leave a post and share your inspirations!