this one is way out of the box for me...but there was a couple of techniques i wanted to try. so for this weeks inspiration wednesday i just pushed the boundaries of my own comfort zone a little further.
so here's the how to on this weeks journal entry...
- i painted the background with layers of white and turquoise acrylic wash
- added a wash of grey watercolor around the edges
- moistened a piece of book text and shapped it to represent the angels body
- ties a piece of jute around the waist to cinch
- adhered it to a pair of angels wings from my stash
- used a face stamp for the angels head (impression obsession)
- added some tim holtz keys for arms
- adhered a metal peace charm (michaels)
- added a wash of purple over the booktext and page edges
- added text and stamps (i have no idea who makes the "life" stamp and i had the "dream in possibilities" made through vistaprint)
- added random rub on stitching and dots
- added the word "fly" with alphabet stickers
- adhered pom pom trim around the edges (fancy pants)
what did you create this week? share what you made with us too!
also check out another incredible holiday blog giveaway from Benzilla Scrapping and
tomorrow stop by for a little downey family merrry christmas eve video!
Congratulations to McLady (Joyce Evans). You are the lucky winner for BenzillaScrapping's giveaway!!!! Please email me to your contact info.
Congratulations to McLady (Joyce Evans). You are the lucky winner for BenzillaScrapping's giveaway!!!!
Please email me to your contact info.
Check out this great giveaway from Michelle at BenzillaScrapping! She is giving away all this great product to one of my lucky blog readers!
1 Set of JournalZ – Assorted shapes
1 Set of JournalZ - Black scallop
1 Set of JournalZ – Brown scallop
1 Set of IconZ – Color
1 Set of IconZ = Black
2 Sets of Christmas NoteZ – Black
2 Sets of Christmas BingoZ – Black
1 Music OverlayZ (8x8)
1 Clock OverlayZ (8x8)
3 FrameZ (4x6)
2 Sets of CoasterZ
2 Sets of CoasterBetz
And because Michelle wants everyone to be a winner today, she will be offering this giveaway at 50% off to all my blog readers! This giveaway retails for $50 + shipping. So everyone who would like to order, can email Michelle and she will sell it for $25 + shipping.