Caran D'Ache watercolor crayons, oh how i love thee!
the only objective this week was to make time to use the new watercolor crayons we just got in the studio. if you have never heard of these before, they will blow your mind. rich, delectable pigments...and holy hell METAlLICS! i had never used the metallics before...but now i am in love!
watch my inspiration journal page take shape!
products used this week:
- inspiration journal
- caran d'ache watercolor crayons
- clear UTEE
- heat gun - my favorite!
- bird stamp (flying left)- embrace you stamp set
- bird stamp (flying right) -free to be stamp set
- bird in branch stamp - free to be stamp set
- black stazon
- grunge board bird
- helmar craft glue
- tiny alphabet stickers
- india ink, nib + pen
- small "brown hole" tag
- "may your dreams take flight" stamp
- date stamp
- water brushes
- workable fixatif
- tiny attacher
- quote site
- antique linen distress ink