i think i may just do backgrounds from now on, lol! really having fun! i love that nothing needs to match!
watch as the back sides of yesterdays pages get layers of color...
- 6x12 canvas album
- 12x12 mask
- antique linen distress stain
- wheat foam stamp
- Golden Quinacridone magenta fluid acrylic paint
- tee juice fabric art marker - grey (jacquard)
- iron-on - swirls
- rum punch glimmer mist
- 12 x 12 circle grid crafters workshop stencil
- crushed olive distress ink
- crimson lumiere acrylic paint
- citrine lumiere acrylic paint
- black tee juice fine point marker
- ink blending tool
- black pitt pen
* one lucky reader will win ALL the supplies used in todays video!
make sure and leave your comment to be entered to win!
And the winner is.........post #57 rebecca!!!!
and I will get your supplies out to you!
Who will be the next winner?