PanPastel 101 goes live tomorrow! (Midnight tonight)
This downloadable video wokshop will be an introduction to PanPastels as a medium of color and will walk you through step by step as we explore the following key concepts.
* the palettes of color
* layering techniques
* and fixing
we will be creating in a working journal as we experiment, document and explore this new medium. the journal will then become a resource as well as an integral part of the process as we progress through each workshop in the series.
supplies suggested for this workshop:
- PanPastel 101: custom set of 5 (White, neutral grey, turquoise, bright yellow green, diarylide yellow)
- Sofft sponge bars
- Sofft round sponge
- moleskine sketch (or other journal of your choice)
- crafters workshop Butterfly Meadow stencil
- crafters workshop Circle Grid stencil
- white eraser OR eraser pen
- krylon workable fixitif
- krylon matte finish