inspired by the new Authentique patterned papers i thought i would take a different approach to collage.
- not sold altogether on the uhu glue stick...seems that the heavier weight paper didnt work as well with it
- yellow and grey, although not my go to color palette, makes me happy.
- i miss paint, so i had to add in some watercolor to create the grey background on principle.
- i really like using a black pen to add in small details (like all the black and white checks)
- it is fun to look at patterns for their parts rather than the whole.