"Clean & Shabby Scrapbooking"
Who says I do not paper scrapbook anymore? This album is a mix of the old donna downey style and the new. With clean lines and use of white space we will mix the simple graphic elements of design with a bit of random color, drippage and a little bit of the unexpected.
This downloadable workshop will walk you through my creative process, sharing multiple techniques for keeping your scrapbook pages simple, yet artistically collaged, demonstrating how scrapbooking is a creatively expressive way to share your treasured memories with others.
Inspired by the photos taken with the Hipstamatic app for the iphone, this 8.5 x 11 landscape album will be created, assembled and bound, step-by-step using my favorite binding machine EVER, the Unibind.
do not let the binding process fool you, you can create this album along with me in ANY book, binding and media of your choosing!
pull directly from your stash like i did. use the items you have on hand becuase the techniques are what make this album pop with color and style!
lets just say you want a kit?
i have made a limited number of kits available to get you started.
the kits include:
- White 8.5 x 11” photobook (you will need a Unibind to bind this particular album)
- 8 pieces of white 8.5 x 11 bazzill cardstock
- 1 package of paper flowers
- 1 package bling
- Orange Jenni Bowlin embellishment butterflies
- 4” blue ball trim
- 8 green leaves
- 5 mini shipping tags
- book text
- Jenni Bowlin Banner alpha sticker
- Elle collection flowers
- Several lengths of rose trim Flowers
- Cream lace
- jute twine
- BONUS: the first 50 kit orders with receive the coveted and discontinued 5" mesh ribbon used as inclusions in the album.