I want to introduce you to a talented designer Maria McGuire. She used products from the studio and rocked out some stunning projects! With Valentine's day right around the corner I thought this was the perfect tag to share first.
Tag was painted with watered down Americana Paint.
Using an excess piece of tag, a 1/2" paper punch was used to cut circles for the bottle caps which fit PERFECTLY! The word love was stamped with a old letter set on the circles. Glimmer Glam was painted over the letters and allowed to dry. Glossy Accents was used to adhere the letters in the caps and then a layer was put over the letters and allowed to dry.
- Delicate Flower Wood Mount Stamp
- Crafter's Workshop Stencil-Mini Flower Frenzy
- Glimmer Glam-Pink Lipstick
- Glimmer Mist-Graphite
- Mini Bottle Caps by Darice
- Ranger Embossing Powder--Silver
- Washi Tape
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen in Black
- Ranger Distress Ink in Black Soot
- 1/2" circle punch
- Glossy Accents