today Maria outdid herself with lollipop flowers and printed fabric. Check out her step by step tutorial.
VersaMark was stamped directly from the pad through the stencil. White embossing powder was added and heated.
A light watercolor wash was painted over the tag in pink.
A piece of fabric was cut and adhered to the tag with Matte Medium. A piece of Prima trim was added to the center of a Prima flower.
A Faber Castell Pitt Pen in Black was used to outline the fabric. The quote was stamped and highlighted with watercolor paint. A bird was stamped and cut by hand to place on the tag.
- Donna Downey for Unity Where You Are Stamp Set
- Corner Scroll Foam Stamp
- Crafter's Workshop Balzar Designs Stencil (Wonky Circles)
- Ranger Distress Ink-Pumice Stone
- Americana Acrylic Paint-Neutral Grey
- Fuschia Petals fabric
- Zing White Embossing Powder/VersaMark
- Art Alternatives Water Color Set
- Prima Lollipop flower and Roses trim
- Matte Medium
- Faber Castell Big Brush Pitt Pen in Black