todays collage monday answers the question, "what if...i just stuck the whole sheet of those orange letter stickers i bought years ago, that i am clearly never going to use, onto my page?"
at some point this page took on a life of its own...not sure i can even break it down outside of listing all the crap i threw on it, so here goes...
- sewing pattern instructions for the background
- circle punched patterned paper
- masking tape
- ugly orange alphabet stickers
- one of my new tags
- quinacridone magenta fluid acrylic paint
- glitz large flourish rub-on
- sew stamper
- crafters workshop chain-link stencil
- pumice stone distress ink
- "art & possibility" stamps
this week take out them ugly stickers from days of old and use the whole sheet of them in your journal!