still playing with some fun jenni Bowlin stickers...loving the hexagons! layered them on top of joint tape, painted layer of neutral grey acrylic paint, rub-ons (man are these oldies), paint chips, tapes, drips of paint and Pastel pencil. really liking the texture mixed with the color combos in this one.
- moleskine sketch journal
- PITT pastel pencils (grey)
- decorative washi tape
- masking tape
- joint tape (the one with the holes)
- GOLDEN nickel azo gold fluid acrylic
- GOLDEN neutral gray acrylic paint
- needle tip applicator bottles
- book text
- paint chip
- quilted stickers (Jenni Bowlin)
- "believe in your dreams" stamp
go grey this week...maybe even 50 Shades of it!!!!