lots more brushes came in this week!!!!!
keep 'em coming, we have lots more room for your art!
this picture does not do them justice...they are breathtaking!
altered brush by Mary Harris
altered brush by Barb Rogaczewski
(omg, its me!!! frickin' A-W-E-S-O-M-E!)
altered brush by e yvonne ouellette
love the dedication to her mother
brush by kristin peterson
altered brush by lynne woolgar
altered brush by judy shea
altered brush by olly and company
altered brush by elaine graeves
altered brush by ali gitt
altered brush by angie reece
altered brush by nathalie kalbach
altered brush by fellow jersey girl sherri caramico
if you haven't already, join in today!
"The Altered Brush Project"
display your creativity, market your skills, join the art collaboration and own a place in the studio.
- Purchase one of our brushes & a spot on our wall. For your purchase you will receive one of our unfinished paintbrushes, space to display your altered brush and market yourself in the studio (price includes the cost of shipping).
- Alter the brush anyway your creative spirit takes you. They can be as simple or elaborate as you like NOTE: do not obstruct the hole in the handle so that it can be hung on the wall
- Sign and date the back of the brush giving it your artists’ signature!
- Attach your personal calling card (business card size) with any information about yourself you feel comfortable sharing that hangs through the hole in the brush handle
- Mail or return the brush to the studio:
donna downey studios
501 s old statesville rd.
huntersville, nc 28078
i will share pictures of every brush we get back and how they look on the walls as the collaborative art installation grows!
Join "the Altered Brush Project" collaboration TODAY!!