right now i am most likely teaching my first class at the at Scraptastic event in Belgium, but before i left i took pictures of the brushes that just came in...the wall is looking lush with brushes and i am hoping i will have lots more pictures to post when i get back in 2 weeks.
altered brush by amy david (love the tag message:)
altered brush by douce eilof
altered brush by inner alignment mandalas
altered brush by jackie wood
altered brush by liz ness
altered brush by joanne martinson
alterd brush by the 1-direction-loving, softball-playing adlorable mckenna downey
altered brush by naomi elliott
"The Altered Brush Project"
display your creativity, market your skills, join the art collaboration and own a place in the studio.
- Purchase one of our brushes & a spot on our wall. For your purchase you will receive one of our unfinished paintbrushes, space to display your altered brush and market yourself in the studio (price includes the cost of shipping).
- Alter the brush anyway your creative spirit takes you. They can be as simple or elaborate as you like NOTE: do not obstruct the hole in the handle so that it can be hung on the wall
- Sign and date the back of the brush giving it your artists’ signature!
- Attach your personal calling card (business card size) with any information about yourself you feel comfortable sharing that hangs through the hole in the brush handle
- Mail or return the brush to the studio:
donna downey studios
501 s old statesville rd.
huntersville, nc 28078
i will share pictures of every brush we get back and how they look on the walls as the collaborative art installation grows!
Join "the Altered Brush Project" collaboration TODAY!!