More AWESOME brushes to share today!!!
we got a small burst of brushes sent in after the last brush update so i am hoping this encourages all those with brushes that still need altering to take the plunge! many of you have told me you have one but just havent done anything with it yet...lets see if i can give you another nudge to get them all gussied up and sent back this summer!
altered by tiffany daniels-alcide
altered brush by wini
altered brush by katherine mckamey
(this is so cool because she and her family are cotton farmers!!)
altered brush by jennifer matott
if you haven't already, join in today!
"The Altered Brush Project"
display your creativity, market your skills, join the art collaboration and own a place in the studio.
- Purchase one of our brushes & a spot on our wall. For your purchase you will receive one of our unfinished paintbrushes, space to display your altered brush and market yourself in the studio (price includes the cost of shipping).
- Alter the brush anyway your creative spirit takes you. They can be as simple or elaborate as you like NOTE: do not obstruct the hole in the handle so that it can be hung on the wall
- Sign and date the back of the brush giving it your artists’ signature!
- Attach your personal calling card (business card size) with any information about yourself you feel comfortable sharing that hangs through the hole in the brush handle
- Mail or return the brush to the studio:
donna downey studios
501 s old statesville rd.
huntersville, nc 28078
i will share pictures of every brush we get back and how they look on the walls as the collaborative art installation grows!
Join "the Altered Brush Project" collaboration TODAY!!